Adobe Photoshop Users Guide
This post is for the users who are thinking of starting Photoshop and for those who are new to this post. Hopefully, The “Adobe Photoshop Users Guide” post will be very helpful for those who are working on the new Photoshop work.
Photoshop’s Tool Introduction:
To make it easier to work in Photoshop, its various versions of this system are being used more frequently. For the convenience of the users, these parts are arranged in the specific layout.
At the top of the Adobe Photoshop screen, the title bar is located, which means that the name of the document with Adobe Photoshop is called the title bar. Its work is to hold the name of the document.
Just below the title bar are File, Edit, Image, Layer, Select, Filter, View, Windows, Help. Each of these 9 names is called Menu and these menus are inserted on a bar called Menu Bar. Under each of these menus, there are several sub-menus that will use the user to make the work.
The toolbox is vertically positioned on the left edge of the Adobe Photoshop screen by default. While doing the work of the mason, the building uses the tools such as Move Tool, Rectangular Marquee Tool, Lasso Tool, Magic Wand Tool, Crop, and more precisely using its various instruments like Kenny, Watertelwel, Usha, Scro-Gauge, Hammer, Shoe etc. Tool etc. can be designed using it.
There is no work done on the running document, the information related to the use of a tool, etc. can be found through the status bar. Its position right next to the zoom indicator right next to the document.
thumbnail | dialog box to select a color in Photoshop
The vertical bars in the lower left corner of the desktop, from the left to the right, are the taskbar. When a job is minimized, the tasks are all submitted to the taskbar and clicking here again when necessary, the work is maximized.
The design is vibrant and easy to work with the help of the palate. As soon as you turn on Photoshop, you can not have all the palettes in your window, in order to bring you the necessary palettes, go to the window menu and click on the palette name, the palette will come. The palettes are located on the right side of the default, but you can drag them and move them to the location you want.
Here’s how much zoom in the current document is seen from here. Its position is at the bottom of the toolbar and on the left side of the status bar. Click here to enter a specific% zoom and your document will zoom into that%. It’s a simple way to control zoom in your own way.
Adobe Photoshop Users Guide about Tools shortcut of keyboard
We can easily use the buttons by pressing the Shift key.
V = Move tool
M = Mark Tool
L = Lasso tool
W = Magic Wand Tool
C = Crop Tool
I = Eye Dropper Tool
O = Dodge tool
J = Spot Healing Brush Tool
B = Brush Tool
S = Clone Stamp Tool
Y = History Brush Tool
E = eraser tool
G = Gradient Tool
P = Pen tool
T = type tool
A = Path Selection Tool
U = Recovery Tool
H = Hand Tool
R = Route View Tool
Z = Zoom tool
Turning on Photoshop, you can see the toolbox on its left. The toolbox is a very important subject when working in Photoshop. There are about 30 different types of Photoshop version. For convenience, they can be divided into 6 groups. There are two to three sub-tools in each tool. These are available right-click on the tool.
Marquee Tool Four Types –
1. Rectangular Marquee Tool: With it, you can select images in the four corners size. Typically dragging can be selected. And if you drag by shift, then the selection will be in the square.
2. Elliptical Marquee Tool: With this, you can select in the picture on the circle. Normally dragging can be selected. And if you drag by shift, then the selection will be in the square.
3. Single Row Marquee Tool: With this, you can select the image in the form of the Row in the form of the screw.
4. Single Column Marquee Tool: With this, you can select the image in the form of a column in the column.
With this tool called Move Tool, you can move a layer of your photo. If you click here, two or more layers will select the active layer and you can drag and move.
There are no pairs of photos to choose from. Lasso Tool Three Types –
1. Lasso Tool: Think it’s a pencil. The pencil-like pressure will draw as much as you want and then leave it to the selection.
2. Polygonal Lasso Tool: First you can select different places in the picture by clicking on one place and creating different points.
3. Magnetic Lasso Tool: There will be no hard work on this. Just go to the photo where it will choose color variation wherever you go.
Magic Wand Tool
With this, you will be able to select any part of that color by clicking on it.
Using this you can crop or resize the image to any size. Clicking on it will appear in the standard toolbar below. Here you can crop with size.
Healing Brush Tool
There are some parts in it –
1. spot healing brush tool: This is a very useful tool for Photoshop CC. This can remove any scars or unwanted things very well.
2. Healing Brush Tool: Brush suitable for copying from one place to another. Just click on Alt from the keyboard to activate this tool from which you can copy it. Then it will be. Then, where you drag it will be copied.
3. Patch Tools: It’s just like the Lasso Tool but maybe there is a little specialty.
4. Color Replacement Tool: It is used to give one color instead of one color. In the color palette, select only the color and drag it.
5. Brush Tool: This is the most effective tool in Photoshop.
Here are two tools –
1. Clone Stamp Tool: It is similar to the Healing Brush Tool. Brush suitable for copying from one place to another. Just click on Alt from the keyboard to activate this tool from which you can copy it. Then it will be. Then, where you drag it will be copied.
2. Pattern Stamp Tool: It is easy to use for giving different patterns. If you enable this, you can choose different patterns from the standard toolbar and apply it to the image.
History Brush Tool
Use this tool to bring your photo back to its original state. Here you can find two tools.
It has to be deleted or deleted. It has three tools –
1. Eraser Tool: By selecting it you can delete unnecessary parts.
2. Background Eraser Tool: With the background color of your photo layer can be dropped.
3. Magic Eraser Tool: The background eraser tool and its work are the same if you erase the background only with a little request, the size of the tool will erase the size of the tool. And if you erase it with one color, all its erase/delete will be.
The gradient is the combination of different colors. There are two tools here.
Gradient Tool: If you enable gradient tool, you can see gradient options in the standard toolbar. Here you can select different gradient selections, size, and different changes.
2. Paint Bucket Tool: You can give different patterns with this tool. However, you must select the pattern from the fill.
It is used to smooth the pictures. If enabled, the following will come in the standard toolbar. From here you can change different options.
This tool is used to compress the image.
With this, you can easily erase if there is any stain in the image. For this, select this and drag it to the image by measuring the size of the stain.
Highly Effective Tool Here are three sub-tools –
1. Dodge Tool: This tool can enhance or enhance the brightness of the photo.
2. Burn Tool: It works just opposite of Dodge Tool. That means the brightness is reduced or blackened with it. For example, blackening of hair, black eyes, black eyebrows etc.
3. Sponge Tool: To sponge the image. There are two options here.
Path Selection Tool
Here are two sub-tools –
Path Selection Tool: To select a path or layer in the image.
2. Direct Selection Tool: To select the full layer.
Photoshop is a powerful tool. It has 5 sub-tools –
1. Pen Tool: Select the picture with the help of the pen tool. You can also select images with the Leso tool. But after selecting the Lesotho picture, it can not be returned to Undo or the previous state. But you can step by step easily in the pen tool. It is a little harder to select the picture, but the picture quality is good.
2. Free Form Pen Tool: To select images independently.
3. Add Anchor Point Tool: Its use to add paths. Of course, you can also hold the Shift from the keyboard.
4. Delete Anchor Point Tool: Its use to remove the path. Of course, you can also hold Alt from the keyboard.
5. Convert Point Tool: To convert all your paths to a path.
You can use it to save a note or a note in the picture.
Audio Annotation Tool
Its use to add recorded records to the film. However, you must have your microphone in this case.
It’s used for the transfer of the image. There is no reply to this tool panel for working with Adobe Photoshop.
This is all about Adobe Photoshop Users Guide.